( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Miller Thomson’s Health Industry Group hosts a complimentary webinar/audio conference on March 22, 2017 at 8:00 a.m., entitled « What to Do When There is a College Complaint« , presented by Lisa Spiegel.
This Coffee Talk will increase your understanding of what occurs when a health regulatory College receives a complaint, and includes a discussion of the following:
- College investigations:
- What are the goals of and triggers for investigations?
- What are the powers given to investigators?
- What are the implications of obstructing an investigation?
- What information is publicly available?
- Can Colleges interfere with a member’s practice during an investigation?
- Institutional perspectives:
- Should an institution conduct an investigation of a health professional if the College is conducting an investigation?
Learn more about our webinar or audio conference options. As webinar space is limited, we encourage you to participate as a group.
This program is eligible for up to 1.0 Substantive Hour of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) credits with the Law Society of Upper Canada (LSUC). Note: Participants intending to claim LSUC CPD credits are required to register individually.
To receive invitations and information about upcoming Coffee Talk events, please subscribe to our mailing list.
Dates de l’événement
22 mars 2017