( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Stay up-to-date with the latest regulatory changes under the BC Environmental Management Act and Contaminated Sites regime, including new rules for the Site Identification System, soil relocation, and due diligence for project development. Be aware of recent significant penalties in enforcement cases and what to do when the regulator calls.
Get the latest on environmental case law and tribunal decisions of interest, and learn about Canada’s latest approach to climate change regulation.
During this webinar our speakers will discuss:
- Site Identification Process – CSR Stage 13 Updates
- Proposed Changes Stage 14 – CSR Amendments Regarding Regulation of Soil Relocation
- Update on Environmental Enforcement
- Recent Environmental decisions from the courts and Environmental Appeal Board
- Climate Change – Legislative & Policy Updates
Dates de l’événement
19 mai 2021