( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Miller Thomson welcomed 25 talented and experienced lawyers in five of its offices across the country in the first quarter of this year.
Nine lawyers in Montreal, seven in Toronto, four in Calgary, three in Markham and two in Vancouver have joined the firm’s offices in those cities, bringing expertise ranging from litigation to marketing to real estate. And for the first time, the firm now has depth in entertainment law.
“These hires are a statement of our growth, depth and strength as firm,” says Kent Davidson, Chair of Miller Thomson. “We are excited to offer our clients the advocacy, judgment and strategy they have come to expect from Miller Thomson, in addition to our continued commitment to service.”
Starting Wednesday, April 30, an advertising campaign welcoming the new hires will run in The Globe and Mail, National Post, Vancouver Sun, Calgary Herald and La Presse. The campaign was designed by Montreal-based advertising agency, Tank.
Learn more about Miller Thomson’s latest hires below.
- Jeffrey Selby, Real Estate
- Joshua Selby, Real Estate
- Nicole Taylor-Smith, Insolvency and Financial Services
- Jill Wilkie, L&E, Health
- Louis-Philippe Borduas, Business Law
- Andrew M. Cohen, Corporate/Commercial, M&A
- Dean J. Chenoy, Entertainment Law
- Michael J. Hanlon, Insolvency and Financial Services
- Alexandre Hébert, Corporate/Commercial, M&A
- Philipp Park, Corporate/Commercial, M&A
- Christos Panagopoulos, Tax
- Philippe St-Louis, Entertainment Law
- Stephan H. Trihey, Litigation
- Catherine Bate, Marketing, Advertising and Regulatory
- Ilan Braude, Tax
- Mary Anne Bueschkens, Private Client Services
- Sheila Crummey, Estates and Trusts
- Kelly Harris, Marketing, Advertising and Regulatory
- Andrew Jeanrie, Municipal, Construction
- Tony Kiru, Real Estate