( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Eight Miller Thomson lawyers and two practice groups have been recognized in the 2014 edition of Chambers Global, a ranking of the world’s leading lawyers and law firms.
Chambers & Partners researches legal markets each year, identifying the leading firms and lawyers in 185 jurisdictions around the world who have distinguished themselves on the basis of their legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness, diligence and commitment to the client.
The firm’s national Labour and Employment and Environmental Law practice groups were ranked in the directory, in addition to the following lawyers:
- Eric Dufour, Competition/Anti-trust
- William Kenny, QC, Construction
- William Kenny, QC, Dispute Resolution
- Hugh Dyer, Employment
- Tony Crossman, Environment
- John Tidball, Environment
- Sandra Gogal, Aboriginal Law
- Carmen Diges, Mining
- Jeffrey Carhart, Restructuring/Insolvency