( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Join leading experts and your peers from across Canada to explore critical and emerging issues at the annual Charity Law Symposium. The Charity & Not-For-Profit Section of the Canadian Bar Association is bringing you this essential one-day event.
While earning CPD credits, you will also have the opportunity to:
- Discuss timely trends and developments, including how the 2015 Federal Budget, Case law and recently released CRA regulatory guidance could affect you and your clients.
- Learn about the current administration of federal charity law, as the CRA’s Director General of Charities Directorate joins us for lunch.
- Explore your clients’ duty to disclose potential and past criminal acts they discover, how to set up parallel structures to a charity, and how to run corporate meetings under the Canadian Not-For-Profit Corporations Act
- Consider ethical issues with our ever popular Professionalism Panel
- Connect with leading experts, as well as your peers, from across Canada.
Dates de l’événement
29 mai 2015