( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Our Tax lawyers speak at the Canadian Tax Foundation’s 70th Annual Tax Conference:
On November 25, Andrew Valentine and Sarah Fitzpatrick leads a « Primer on Taxation Issues in Working with Non Profit Organizations and Registered Charities » workshop covering:
- Current requirements for S. 149(1)(l) – non-profit organization and s. 149.1 registered charity status tax exempt status generally
- Operational issues – Non Profit Organization
- Operational issues for Registered Charities
- CRA Audit Programs
- Other Tax issues such as GST/ HST and payroll
- Structuring of Joint Projects between Non Profits, Charities and For Profits – Case Studies and examples to illustrate the rules.
On November 26, Ron Choudhury presents « Tax Planning for Investments in the Future », addressing the issues facing private companies and their shareholders as a result of the changes that have been made to the Income Tax Act since 2014 in connection with investments.
Dates de l’événement
25 novembre 2018 - 27 novembre 2018
Lieu de l’événement
Vancouver Convention Centre