( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Tessa Green maintains a general civil and commercial litigation practice, including personal injury. Tessa has a particular interest in employment and tort law. Tessa has experience drafting pleadings, legal opinions, court applications and written submissions for a variety of forums.
Tessa obtained her Juris Doctorate from the University of Alberta in 2019, graduating with distinction. During her time at the Faculty of Law, Tessa was involved in a number of extracurricular activities such as participating in Law Show and was a member of the Panda Bearristers rugby team. She also volunteered with Student Legal Services and Pro Bono Student Services.
- Civil Claims Duty Counsel, 2019 - Present
- Amicus Program, 2019 - Present
- Student Legal Services Criminal Law Project, 2017 - 2018
- Pro Bono Student Services, 2017 - 2018
- Coach, Edmonton Drillers Youth Soccer Club, 2013 - 2016
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Juris Doctor with distinction, University of Alberta, 2019
- Bachelor of Commerce with distinction, MacEwan University, 2015