( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Taryn Simionati practises family law exclusively and understands the importance of resolutions in family law disputes. She is a strong advocate for her clients’ rights and has dealt with issues arising from separation and divorce. Taryn has appeared on motions and trials in the Superior Court of Justice and the Ontario Court of Justice.
Taryn has experience in drafting separation agreements, but knows that it is sometimes necessary to resolve disputes in court. She is well versed in matters relating to property claims, custody and access, and child and spousal support. Before joining Miller Thomson, Taryn honed her family law skills working with a sole practitioner in Oakville.
Taryn obtained her Bachelor of Arts degree with honours from the University of Western Ontario with a specialization in sociology and a minor in criminology. Taryn obtained her J.D. from Queen’s University Faculty of Law in 2010 and received the David Sabbath award in her Law & Sexuality course. During law school, Taryn attended Herstmonceux Castle in England and obtained a Certificate in International Business Law.
- Member, Optimist Club of Oakville
- Member, Halton County Law Association
- Member, Wellington Law Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Advocates Society
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2011
- J.D., Queen’s University, 2010
- Certificate of International Business Law, Herstmonceux Castle, Queen’s University, 2008
- B.A. (Hons), Western University, 2006