( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Sherry Kettle practises in the areas of insolvency law, commercial debt recovery, commercial litigation, and environmental litigation.
Sherry represents individuals and businesses including financial institutions, receivers, bankruptcy trustees, and secured creditors in insolvency matters and debt recovery. She also handles commercial litigation matters, including contractual disputes and injunctive relief. In addition, Sherry’s interest and experience in environmental matters includes civil litigation involving contaminated sites and prosecutions under provincial regulatory legislation.
Sherry obtained her H.B.A. in 1990 from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario, her CA designation in 1993, and her LL.B. from the Faculty of Law at the University of Western Ontario in 2006.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- The Best Lawyers in Canada – Insolvency and Financial Restructuring Law, 2021-2022
- Graduated with Distinction, 2006
- Recipient, Dean Ivan C. Rand Award, 2006
- Recipient, David C. Scott Memorial Award, 2006
- Recipient, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP Prize, 2005
- Recipient, Professor Denys C. Holland Award, 2005
- Recipient, Canada Law Book Limited Prize, 2004
- Member, Middlesex Law Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2007
- LL.B., University of Western Ontario, 2006
- CPA, CA, Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario, 1993
- H.B.A., University of Western Ontario, 1990