( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Shahdin Farsai is a member of Miller Thomson’s Commercial Litigation Group. She advises clients on a wide range of matters and assists them in achieving successful resolutions of their disputes.
Her experience includes corporate and contractual disputes, construction claims, sale of goods disputes, insurance defence, jurisdictional disputes and assisting creditors. Shahdin also has a growing practice in estates litigation and agricultural law.
She has appeared before the Supreme Court of British Columbia and the Provincial Court of British Columbia. Shahdin enjoys working with her team members with enthusiasm to reach optimum results for clients’ litigation matters.
Shahdin graduated from the University of Ottawa with cum laude honours. She clerked at the BC Supreme Court in 2015-2016. She summered with Miller Thomson and returned as an articled student in 2016-2017.
- Successful representation obtaining significant relief for a wife against her former husband who fraudulently concealed shareholdings: Sangha v Sangha, 2017 BCSC 2289
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia
Formation et admission au barreau
- British Columbia Bar, 2017
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2015
- M.P.P. (Public Policy), Simon Fraser University, 2010
- B.A. (Political Science), Simon Fraser University, 2007