( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Shahdin Farsai is a member of Miller Thomson’s Commercial Litigation Group. She advises clients on a wide range of civil and commercial matters. Her experience includes corporate and contractual disputes, estates litigation, construction claims, lease disputes, insurance defence, and assisting creditors.
She has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia. She has also appeared before tribunals and regulatory agencies including the National Energy Board and the Residential Tenancy Branch.
Shahdin graduated from the University of Ottawa with cum laude honours. She clerked at the BC Supreme Court in 2015-2016. She summered with Miller Thomson and returned as an articled student in 2016-2017.
- Successful representation to have a stale claim dismissed for want of prosecution: Sharif v. FN Design Associates, 2018 BCSC 303
- Successful representation obtaining significant relief for a wife against her former husband who fraudulently concealed shareholdings: Sangha v Sangha, 2017 BCSC 2289
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of British Columbia
Formation et admission au barreau
- British Columbia Bar, 2017
- J.D., University of Ottawa, 2015
- M.P.P. (Public Policy), Simon Fraser University, 2010
- B.A. (Political Science), Simon Fraser University, 2007