( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Ruben Sekhon has a commercial real estate practice that focuses primarily on real estate and business services. Ruben previously worked extensively with businesses in commercial real estate development, with practical on-site experience in office and industrial development.
Ruben’s unique combination of business experience, legal expertise, and business education allows her to understand client’s business operations and provide them with excellent service. She is committed to helping her clients achieve their goals and solve problems.
Ruben acts in several aspects of real estate law including:
- Acquisitions and Sales
- Property Assessment
Ruben recently spoke at Miller Thomson’s real estate investment structuring presentation. She received a scholarship from the Calgary chapter of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) to attend its annual convention in 2015. She has also recently participated in the Civil Claims Duty Counsel project at the Calgary Courts Centre.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- Ruben participates in several real estate organizations. In addition to being a principal member of the Calgary chapter of the Commercial Real Estate Women Network she serves as a marketing committee member and a liaison to the membership committee.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Calgary Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Network, Calgary chapter: principal member and Marketing Committee member
- NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association, Canadian Chapter
- Women in Leadership Foundation
- Association of Women Lawyers
- Young Women in Energy
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 2008
- LL.B., University of Victoria
- M.B.A., University of Toronto
- B.Comm., University of Calgary