( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Rachel is a litigator with a practice focused on estate and trust litigation and related proceedings. Rachel's clients appreciate her determination in the courtroom, her pragmatic approach to dispute resolution and her compassion for their particular needs.
Rachel represents individuals and institutions in matters including will challenges, dependant relief claims, guardianship applications and passing of accounts.
Rachel is a member of the Ontario Bar Association’s Civil Litigation and Women Lawyers’ Forum executive committees. She is a frequent speaker at professional development seminars and has also contributed articles to several legal publications.
Before joining Miller Thomson, Rachel’s practice included a broad range of estate, commercial and professional liability matters. She brings that experience to her clients’ complex estate litigation matters.
- « Keeping Up With the Times: How to Survive and Thrive in the Age of Digital Litigation », OBA Civil Litigation Section, February 6, 2018
- « Bridging Barriers and Biases: Feminism for Men », OBA Women Lawyers’ Forum, November 21, 2017
- « A Practical Guide to Costs When Dealing with Self-Represented Litigants », JUST Magazine, December 18, 2016
- « Ethical Issues for Civil Litigators: What to Do, When to Do It, and Who to Call », OBA Civil Litigation Section, April 18, 2016
- Civil Litigation Executive Committee member, Ontario Bar Association, 2016 – Present
- Women Lawyers’ Forum Executive Committee member, Ontario Bar Association, 2015 – Present
- Ontario Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Toronto Lawyers Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2013
- J.D., Osgoode Hall, 2012
- MSc, University College London (UK), 2009
- B.A., McGill University, 2007