( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Paul Ryzuk, P.Eng., has a litigation practice that focuses on construction and professional liability matters on residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
Paul has appeared before all levels of court in Alberta and has also appeared before the Federal Court of Canada. He has assisted clients with construction-related matters in Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, and the Northwest Territories.
Paul has experience with complicated and large-scale projects and helps clients with a wide variety of construction related issues, including:
- Contractual disputes
- Risk management
- Delay claims
- Builders’ liens
Prior to his legal career, Paul worked as a geotechnical engineer in Victoria, B.C. on a variety of residential and commercial developments throughout Vancouver Island.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- Professional Engineering Designation (P.Eng.)
- The Best Lawyers in Canada – Construction Law, 2019
- Member, Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Former Executive Member, Construction Law Section, Canadian Bar Association
- Professional Member, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Member, APEGA Honours and Awards Committee
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 2007
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 2006
- M. Eng. (geotechnical), University of Alberta, 2003
- B.Sc. (civil engineering, with distinction), University of Alberta, 2002
De nombreux avocats de Miller Thomson se démarquent dans le répertoire Best Lawyers in Canada 2019
Nous sommes heureux d’annoncer que 144 avocats de Miller Thomson ont été reconnus pour leur expertise dans 47 domaines du droit dans l’édition de 2019 de Best Lawyers in Canada. De plus, six avocats ont été nommés avocats de l’année...