( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Paul Ryzuk, M.Eng., P.Eng., has a litigation practice that focuses on construction and professional liability matters on commercial, industrial, and infrastructure projects.
Paul brings a highly technical background to matters, and has particular experience in prosecuting complex construction matters with large document productions in both arbitrations and conventional court proceedings. He has assisted clients with construction-related matters in multiple jurisdictions in Canada.
Prior to his legal career, Paul worked as a geotechnical engineer in British Columbia on a variety of residential, commercial, and infrastructure projects.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- Professional Engineering Designation (P.Eng.)
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, Construction Law, 2021
- The Best Lawyers in Canada – Construction Law, 2019-2021; Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2021
- Member, Canadian Society for Civil Engineering
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Former Executive Member, Construction Law Section, Canadian Bar Association
- Professional Member, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA)
- Member, APEGA Honours and Awards Committee
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 2007
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 2006
- M. Eng. (geotechnical), University of Alberta, 2003
- B.Sc. (civil engineering, with distinction), University of Alberta, 2002