( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Nahla Khouri specializes in litigating complex commercial disputes. Her practice encompasses a broad range of litigation matters. She has particular expertise in contract disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, negligence cases, and product liability cases. She also has significant experience in environmental litigation.
Nahla has successfully represented diverse clients across numerous industries at trials, motions, applications, arbitrations, and mediations. She has appeared as counsel at all levels of court in Ontario and before the Supreme Court of Canada. Nahla has developed expertise in electronic discovery, including planning and implementing electronic evidence strategies, and leading and coordinating teams for large scale documentary review and production.
Nahla recently received the Lexpert Rising Star award, which recognizes Canada’s leading lawyers under 40. She is also very involved in student recruitment and mentorship at the firm and is an active member of her community. She serves on the board of directors for the Aurora Chamber of Commerce and on the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Awards interview committee.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, Litigation – Corporate Commercial, 2020
- Lexpert Rising Star, Canada’s Leading Lawyers Under 40, 2019
- Aurora Chamber of Commerce, board of directors
- Vaughan Chamber of Commerce, Business Achievement Awards interview committee
- The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- York Region Law Association
- York Region Business Women’s Network
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2008
- LL.B., Queen’s University, 2007
- B.Sc. (honours), University of Toronto, 2003