( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Michael Percival practises commercial and civil litigation. He advances his clients’ interests in a wide range of insurance and construction law matters. Michael has special interests in personal injury, property loss claims, product liability and insurance coverage.
Michael is an advocate of finding cost-effective solutions through the use of mediation and other expedited negotiation tools. When it has been in the best interests of his clients, he has obtained desirable results in all levels of court in British Columbia.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- The Best Lawyers in Canada, Corporate and Commercial Litigation, 2022
- Rosina and Gabriel Iacobucci Prize for Academic Achievement, University of British Columbia, 1992
- Canadian Bar Association, Civil Litigation section
Formation et admission au barreau
- Yukon Bar, 2002
- British Columbia Bar, 1993
- LL.B., University of British Columbia, 1992
- B.Sc. (honours), Queen’s University, 1989