( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Margaret Shodeinde maintains a diverse banking and financial services practise. Margaret has represented clients in lending transactions, project finance, banking regulatory, and corporate governance. Having worked at a financial institution, Margaret has an understanding and awareness of clients expectations to deliver practical, results oriented service.
Banking and financial services: lending transactions, project finance, banking regulatory, and corporate governance.
- Ontario Bar Association
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, Governance Professionals of Canada
- Member, Young Women in Law
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2019
- Nigeria Bar, 2013
- Osgoode Certificate in Contract Management for Construction and Infrastructure Projects – Osgoode Professional Development, Osgoode Hall Law School, 2019
- LL.M, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 2016
- LL.B, University of Lagos, Nigeria, 2012