( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Kyle Cadieux is a member of Miller Thomson's business law group, focused on finding pragmatic solutions and strategies for clients of various sizes and stages. His primary specialty is corporate/commercial law.
Kyle has worked with entrepreneurs and the executive teams of publicly-listed issuers in a variety of business sectors, industries advising on corporate governance issues, start-up equity financings and meeting matters, as well as mergers & acquisitions transactions, securities regulation and public disclosure requirements.
Kyle works with businesses of all sizes to provide solutions in the following areas:
- Start-up issues: foundational agreements, equity incentive arrangements, corporate governance
- Equity financing: seed capital raises, brokered and non-brokered private placements, stock exchange matters
- Mergers and acquisitions: asset and share purchase transactions, securities issues, shareholder approval processes
- Corporate governance: executive compensation, corporate policy, proxy solicitation and annual meetings
Kyle has also worked with companies on going-public transactions, corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions. He works to understand the needs and motivations of his clients’ in order to provide practical and effective advice to help achieve their business goals.
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- National Association of Parliamentarians
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 2018
- J.D., Faculty of Law, University of Calgary, 2017
- B.A., Law and Society, University of Calgary, 2012