( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Kaylyn Chicoine is a Real Estate Paralegal in the Regina office of Miller Thomson LLP. Kaylyn’s practice focuses on residential real estate, condominium, commercial farmland and subdivision transactions.
Kaylyn’s experience includes:
Residential and Commercial
• review and preparation of agreements of purchase and sale; title and corporate searches; diligence relating to the payment of the property taxes assessed and communication with the municipality regarding the change in ownership; preparation of statements of adjustments
• preparation of documentation required by the lender, documentation necessary to register transfer of ownership at the Saskatchewan Land Titles Registry, and corporate documents required to authorize and enter into specific agreements for buying, selling, or mortgaging lands
• correspondence with the opposite party to complete the transaction and handling of the funds to complete the transaction
Condominium, Subdivision, and Consolidation
• review of the Transform Approval Certificate
• for condominium transactions, review of the parking unit requirements and plan of survey to determine practice to raise titles
• preparation of documents required to set up condominiums with individual titles and amend titles accordingly to correspond with property subdivision or property consolidation
Kaylyn has been with Miller Thomson since 2009 and has nearly a decade of specialized real estate experience. She is a sharp and resolute paralegal, well regarded for her professionalism and knowledge of the Saskatchewan Land Titles Registry. Kaylyn takes pride in the mentorship she is now able to provide to coworkers. Kaylyn’s knowledge and experience are a great asset to building a strong foundation for clients.