( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Karly is an associate in the Real Estate Group, having joined the firm in 2019 after summering and completing her articles at Miller Thomson. Karly is building a corporate and commercial real estate practice that focuses on providing advice to clients in relation to municipal and real estate law matters. She has been involved in a wide array of real estate transactions, including the purchase and sale of commercial property, real estate financing, development law and commercial leasing.
Prior to attending law school, Karly acquired a wide range of experience, having worked in the insurance industry and for two separate municipal governments on matters involving land acquisition and expropriation in connection with large public infrastructure projects. Karly’s expropriation experience includes partial and full takings covering various types of land interests.
- Former Mentor, Women’s Legal Mentorship Program
- Former Volunteer Companion, Alzheimer’s Society of Kitchener-Waterloo
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Waterloo Law Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario, 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of Ottawa, 2018
- B.A. Honours, Political Science and Legal Studies and Research Specialization Options, Wilfrid Laurier University, 2015