( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Joyce Pong is a member of the Miller Thomson's Business Law group. Her practice is focused on mergers & acquisitions and secured credit and loan transactions. She works with clients to understand their businesses and to provide them with practical and creative advice.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson, Joyce practiced at another national firm and a regional firm and has represented a number of companies, from start-ups to public and private international companies, in a wide range of industries including energy and natural resources, commercial real estate, financial services, private equity, and information technology.
Her experience includes:
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Public and private companies
- Financial Services: Project finance, private equity, asset-based lending, corporate lending
Formation et admission au barreau
- British Columbia Bar, 2020
- Alberta Bar (non-practising), 2020
- J.D., University of British Columbia, 2019
- B.A., Political Science, University of British Columbia, 2016