( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Joe Rattan is an associate in Miller Thomson’s Business Law Group in its Calgary office. Joe’s practice focuses on general corporate and commercial law, capital markets and securities, and mergers and acquisitions.
He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Ottawa in 2016 and was called to the Alberta bar in 2017. Joe is a member of the Law Society of Alberta, the Canadian Bar Association, and the Calgary Bar Association.
In his spare time, Joe enjoys playing hockey, travelling, and spending time with family and friends. Prior to joining Miller Thomson, Joe articled and worked with a mid-sized tax and business law firm in Calgary.
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 2017
- University of Ottawa, 2016, Juris Doctor
- University of Calgary, 2013, Master of Science – Sustainable Energy Development
- University of Alberta, 2012, Bachelor of Commerce – Business Economics and Business Law