( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Jane Tang is a Corporate Paralegal in Miller Thomson LLP’s Calgary office. She has over 12 years of experience and has been with the Firm’s Business Law group since 2013. Jane assists with complex corporate transactions involving Alberta and federal entities, including continuances, amalgamations, share purchases and sales, asset purchases and sales, reorganizations, incorporations, dissolutions, reinstatement, revivals, name changes, wind-up of family trusts, and share transactions including redemptions and dividend resolutions. In addition, Jane assists with the formation and maintenance of Alberta societies, not-for-profit organizations, general and limited partnerships, and federal government non-profit corporations.
Prior to working at Miller Thomson LLP, Jane was employed at Borden Ladner Gervais LLP and Dunphy Best Blocksom LLP as a Corporate Paralegal.
- Jane sits on a condominium board and serves on its Board of Directors.
- Participated in the 2016 MS Walk and other charity events.
- Senior member of the Alberta Association of Professional Paralegals
- Cantonese (Conversational)
Formation et admission au barreau
- Legal Certificate program at the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) and an accredited CORES III and APPRES – Registries On-Line User
- Office Assistant diploma, ShangQiu College, China