( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Gosia focuses on getting the best results for her clients and closing transactions in a timely and efficient manner. She maintains a broad securities and M&A practice.
Gosia provides strategic advice to public and private companies on mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity offerings, capital markets, regulatory compliance, start-up matters and corporate governance. She has solid experience in closing complex commercial transactions, preparing relevant documents and managing stakeholders.
In her practice, she advises on:
- Mergers and Acquisitions: Public and private companies
- Corporate Finance and Securities: Various financings and securities offerings
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- The Best Lawyers in Canada: Ones to Watch – Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Securities Law, 2022
- Received ACG Deal of the Year Award for two consecutive years, 2018 and 2019
- Law Society of British Columbia
- Canadian Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- British Columbia Bar, 2017
- J.D., Thompson Rivers University, 2016
- B.A. (Political Science and Business Administration), Simon Fraser University, 2012