( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Geoffrey Marinangeli is a corporate and commercial lawyer with a focus on corporate and commercial finance.
Geoff advises financial institutions, private lenders and borrowers on a variety of secured and unsecured debt financing transactions, including single lender and syndicated financings, asset-based and mortgage financings, acquisition financings, and multijurisdictional or cross-border lending.
In addition to his experience in commercial lending, Geoff also has experience advises clients on a broad range of corporate and real estate matters. His experience includes commercial leasing, asset and share acquisitions, and corporate reorganizations.
- “Dealing with Builders Liens,” 12th Annual Construction Financing Conference, Calgary, 2014
- “Regulatory Investigations Best Practices,” The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners Fraud Prevention Conference, Edmonton, 2014
- Volunteer, Pro Bono Law Alberta
- Canadian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2017
- Alberta Bar, 2013
- J.D., University of Calgary, 2012
- M.A., University of Toronto, 2007
- B.A., University of Toronto, 2005