( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Eric Kleine's practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital, capital markets and structured finance. Eric also provides advice to clients on a variety of corporate law matters.
Eric is licensed to practice law in both Canada (Ontario) and the United States (New York).
Prior to joining Miller Thomson LLP, Eric articled with one of the largest beer companies in the world and worked as counsel to a multinational auto manufacturer and a multinational technology company thereafter.
- Member of the Board of Directors, The Swedish-Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Guest Lecturer, Law and Business Department, Ryerson University
- Volunteer Lawyer, Ryerson Pro Bono Legal Clinic, Ryerson University
- Volunteer, Ontario Bar Association/Ontario Justice Education Network
- Former Member of the Board of Directors, Future Possibilities for Kids
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- International Bar Association
- Swedish-Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2014
- New York Bar, 2018
- J.D., Western Michigan University, 2012
- LL.M, Corporate Law and Finance, Western Michigan University, 2013
- B.A., Wilfrid Laurier University, 2008