( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Eric Kleine is building a broad business law practice with a focus on various areas of corporate law, including structured finance and securitization, M&A and private equity. Eric also provides advice to clients on a variety of corporate law matters. Eric has experience in a variety of industries including financial services, food and beverage, automotive, transportation and logistics, manufacturing and construction.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson as an Associate, Eric articled with one of the largest beer companies in the world and worked as counsel to a multinational auto manufacturer and a multinational technology company thereafter.
Eric frequently volunteers with organizations throughout his community and sits on a number of non-profit boards.
- Member of the Board of Directors, Future Possibilities for Kids
- Volunteer for the Ontario Bar Association/Ontario Justice Education Network
- Volunteer Lawyer for the Ryerson Pro Bono Legal Clinic, Ryerson University
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, International Bar Association
- Member, Swedish-Canadian Chamber of Commerce
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2014
- New York Bar, 2018
- J.D., Western Michigan University, 2012
- LL.M, Corporate Law and Finance, Western Michigan University, 2013
- B.A., Wilfrid Laurier University, 2008