( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Connie Taylor is a highly skilled injury lawyer with decades of experience helping people who have suffered serious injuries and families dealing with fatalities. She has been involved in numerous trials before the Court of Queen's Bench and appeals the Court of Appeal of Alberta and was lead counsel in several precedent-setting cases in the area of personal injury and fatality claims. These cases have moved the law toward a greater recognition of the consequences to individuals and their families arising from serious injury or fatality.
Connie has lectured on a variety of topics in her chosen area including fatal accident claims, serious brain injury cases, claims for loss of housekeeping capacity, trial preparation and judicial dispute resolution, and the art of cross examination.
Connie provides practical advice and counsel in a number of areas:
Motor vehicle accidents
Connie received her Queen’s Counsel designation in 2010.
Connie was awarded the President’s Award from the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyer’s Association for her distinguished contribution to the advancement of law in 2003.
Connie was President of the Alumni Association of the University of Alberta Faculty of Law.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- Recipient of the Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association President’s Award in 2003
- Appointed Queen’s Counsel, 2010
- Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, Personal Injury 2012-2019
- The Best Lawyers in Canada – Personal Injury Litigation, 2013-2020
- Best Lawyers in Canada – Lawyer of the Year, Personal Injury Litigation, 2018
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Edmonton Bar Association
- Member, Alberta Civil Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Civil Litigation Section of the Canadian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 1986
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 1985
- B.Comm., University of Alberta, 1982