( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Caroline is a practice support lawyer (legal project management and knowledge management) supporting the efficiency, service delivery, and business development initiatives of the firm. She implements the firm’s legal project management and legal process improvement initiative, “Miller Thomson I3 (Involve Improve Innovate).” In her knowledge management role, Caroline works to capture and disseminate the Firm’s knowledge and business intelligence resources and to develop Firm policies, best practices, and precedents. She supports practice group leaders to help define, implement, and monitor business development and management goals.
Caroline earned a Bachelor of Commerce from McGill University and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Western Ontario. She was called to the Bar in 2009. Prior to joining Miller Thomson, Caroline practiced as an Assistant General Counsel to a major Canadian insurance company.
- Speaker, “I read it five times and I still don’t get it,” Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association, Clear Communication Seminar, Ontario Bar Association, Toronto, October 2014.
- Speaker, “Privacy Considerations in Cloud Computing Arrangements,” Canadian Life and Health Insurance Association Privacy Day, Toronto, February 2012.
- Founder & Co-Chair, Building Dreams fundraiser
- Board of Directors, Montessori Jewish Day School
- The Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2009
- LL.B., Western University, 2008
- B. Comm., McGill University, 2004