( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Callum Campbell is a corporate/commercial lawyer with experience advising domestic and cross-border clients in a range of industries, including media, entertainment, information technology, retail, franchising, and manufacturing. He also assists foreign and multinational clients with business immigration strategies under Canada’s federal and provincial application programs.
Callum counsels clients on business matters including mergers and acquisitions; shareholder, joint venture and partnership agreements; and negotiating and drafting all manners of commercial contracts.
Callum provides advice and counsel in the areas of:
Mergers and acquisitions: asset and share acquisitions and divestitures; amalgamations; corporate restructuring.
Corporate/commercial transactions: shareholder, joint venture and partnership agreements; all manners of commercial contracts.
Business immigration: work permits; visas; intra-company transfers; permanent residency.
Prior to practising law, Callum held a position in the copyright department of a multinational record label. He served as the President of the Intellectual Property Law Association at Dalhousie Law School and acted as a peer educator for the Dalhousie University’s Indigenous Blacks & Mi’kmaq Initiative.
Réalisations professionnelles et leadership
- Recipient of the McInnes Cooper Commercial Law Prize, 2012
- Recipient of the MusiCounts Fred Sherratt Award, 2009
- “Legislative Developments,” Retail Industry Update, July 2015
- Ryerson University Law and Business Project, Miller Thomson pro bono initiative
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2013
- Certificate, Entertainment Law, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 2013
- J.D., Dalhousie Law School, 2012
- B.A., McGill University, 2006