( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Bronwhyn's practice is focused on commercial and civil litigation. She helps clients to resolve their legal disputes in a timely and efficient manner. She has experience appearing before the Alberta Provincial Court and the Alberta Court of Queen's Bench. In addition, Bronwhyn has assisted clients with other forms of dispute resolution such as mediation and Judicial Dispute Resolution.
Her litigation experience includes:
- Civil and Commercial Litigation: contract disputes, defamation, fraud litigation, property claims, and negligence claims
- Estates Litigation: validating wills, disputes over estates, and wills challenges
Bronwhyn was a summer student and articled at a large national firm before beginning her practice at a respected mid-size Calgary law firm. She therefore has extensive legal training in areas such as legal research and writing as well as practical experience representing clients before the courts. Bronwhyn has obtained interlocutory injunctions, rectification of agreements, and won a 5-day Provincial Court trial, among other types of court appearances.
Bronwhyn volunteers with Calgary Legal Guidance and provides pro bono work to members of the Calgary community. She is also a volunteer director on the Board of the Calgary Girls Charter School. In addition, she has volunteered at Law Day and at the Calgary Mustard Seed.
- Calgary Legal Guidance
- Board of the Calgary Girls Charter School
- Calgary Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Bar Association – Alberta Young Lawyers South Section Executive
- Association of Women Lawyers
- The Advocates’ Society
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 2017
- J.D., University of Alberta , 2016
- B.A. (History) Honours with Great Distinction, University of Lethbridge