( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Ashley Ainsley is building a broad business law practice with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities law and general corporate and commercial law. She is also a member of the firm’s Real Estate practice group, advising on commercial and residential real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson, Ashley worked at major global law firms and large investment firms in London, UK as a corporate solicitor. She advised fund managers on fund formation and distribution of alternative and regulated investment funds as well as advising on financial services regulation. This experience has given Ashley a solid understanding of client needs, allowing her to provide practical and commercially relevant legal advice.
Formation et admission au barreau
- British Columbia Bar, 2020
- Ontario Bar, 2020
- National Committee on Accreditation Examinations, 2019
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Law, 2011
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University, 2010
- B.A. (Honours), University of Guelph, 2007