( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Anish is developing a diverse practice as a Corporate Tax Lawyer. With experience in tax litigation, tax planning, and corporate transactions, Anish provides comprehensive solutions to address the specific needs of each client. Anish's top priority is client satisfaction.
Anish writes for "Taxes & Wealth Management," a newsletter published by Miller Thomson. He purposely analyzes the interaction between tax law and developing industries, such as cryptocurrencies and the digital economy, to ensure clients remain up-to-date on the tax implications of their business activity. His publications have been cited by David Sherman in the Department of Finance's Technical Notes to the Practitioner's Income Tax Act and in Tax Times.
- “Taxation of Cryptocurrencies: Unnamed Person Requirements and Cryptocurrency Exchanges”, Taxes & Wealth Management, July 2021.
- “The Digital Economy: Social Media Influencers, Video-Game Streamers, and the Platform Economy” Taxes & Wealth Management, March 2021.
- Co-Author with David Chodikoff; 2020 Update of “Tax Consequences of Intellectual Property Matters” in Intellectual Property Disputes: Resolutions and Remedies, Ronald E. Dimock (ed.), Carswell (2002, loose leaf service, 5 volumes).
- “Taxation of Virtual Currencies: OECD Calls for Change to Cryptocurrency Legislation”, Taxes & Wealth Management, December 2020.
- “The Biden Plan: A Necessary Compromise for America, An Opportunity for Canada”, Taxes & Wealth Management, November 2020.
- Founder and Executive Member, Tax Law Society, 2019-2020
- Executive Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution Society, 2017-2020
- Moot court coach, Bowman National Tax Moot, 2020-2021
- Moot court coach, Zuber Moot, 2019
- Canadian Tax Foundation
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association
Formation et admission au barreau
- Ontario Bar, 2021
- J.D., University of Windsor, 2020
- J.D., Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2020
- Bachelor of Commerce, York University, June 2017