( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Allen Fowlis is an active member of Miller Thomson’s business law group, with a focus on Corporate/M&A and Financial Services. He works with other team members to ensure that clients’ transactions and corporate finance matters are handled effectively and efficiently. Allen also has experience handling general corporate matters for mid-sized companies and start-ups.
Prior to law school, Allen obtained his Bachelor of Commerce from Mount Allison University and worked in an accounting role at a midstream oil and gas company.
In his spare time, Allen enjoys skiing, playing soccer, hiking, listening to music, golfing, and camping.
- Student Legal Services, Volunteer, 2014-2016
- Calgary Blizzard Soccer Club, Assistant Coach, 2013-2015
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
Formation et admission au barreau
- Alberta Bar, 2018
- Juris Doctor with Distinction, University of Alberta, 2017
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, Mount Allison University, 2013