( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Aliza Premji is a member of Miller Thomson's Business Law Group. She has a corporate-commercial law practice focused on banking, secured credit and loan transactions and mergers and acquisitions.
Aliza summered, articled and began her legal career as a commercial lawyer at a national law firm based out of Toronto. Since returning home to Vancouver in 2018, Aliza has built upon her transactional experiences in corporate and commercial law and has closed significant bilateral and syndicated financing deals on behalf of lenders and borrowers in a range of industry areas.
Prior to attending law school, Aliza completed a Master’s degree in global health and international affairs and pursued a mini-career in international development in Ottawa and abroad.
Aliza’s diverse transactional, regulatory and international experiences have informed her practice of law and facilitated the development of her practical and thoughtful client-service approach to advising her clients on their legal and business needs.
Aliza is a Group Leader for youth participants of the International Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Program. She is also an active mentor for law students and at-risk youth.
- Canadian Bar Association, British Columbia Branch
- Vancouver Bar Association
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (British Columbia)
Formation et admission au barreau
- British Columbia Bar, 2018
- Ontario Bar, 2014
- J.D., Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, 2013
- M.A., Norman Paterson School of International Affairs, Carleton University, 2009
- B.A. (honours), Queen’s University, 2007
- International Studies Certificate, Queen’s University, 2007
- Spanish Competence Certificate, Queen’s University, 2007