( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Michael Gora attends law school at the University of Western Ontario. Before that, Michael earned an LL.M. from the
University of Ottawa with a concentration in law and technology. He maintains an eponymously titled website dedicated to
an exploration of these issues, with a keen interest in artificial intelligence and privacy.
Michael’s notable professional achievements include a position as a research assistant for Richard H. McLaren and as a policy
advisor for Global Affairs Canada. In a volunteer capacity, Michael has served Western Law’s Community Legal Services as a
Recreationally, Michael enjoys endurance sports and music. He participates in triathlons, marathons and has performed on stages
throughout southern Ontario.
- J.D. candidate, Western University, expected 2023
- L.L.M., University of Ottawa, 2018
- Honours B.A. with Distinction, Carleton University, 2016
- Civil Law Caseworker, Community Legal Services, 2021
- Stage Hand, Riverfest Elora, 2017-2021