( Disponible en anglais seulement )
Trends, opportunities and challenges for leaders of Canada’s food and beverage companies
Join leading industry specialists and fellow senior executives to acquire fresh perspectives and ideas that will drive revenue, value and growth for your company.
This dynamic, interactive webinar offers the latest research and real-world insights to help you devise new ways to address new challenges. As food safety, risk management, advancing technologies and globalization grow in importance, our presenters deliver critical business intelligence for success in today’s marketplace.
You will take away:
- A picture of current industry performance and innovations from Food in Canada’s 2015 Canadian Food Industry Report
- An overview of what’s keeping leaders of food companies awake at night, plus developments in domestic and global markets
- An update of key legislative and regulatory changes
- Ideas for improving operational efficiencies and reducing production costs
- Insights into inventive equipment financing and labour management trends Please join us for this enlightening discussion about the trends, challenges and opportunities that will influence your business this year.
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2015
Time: 3:00 – 4:30 p.m. EST