The 12th edition of Sale of a Business by Jennifer Babe, a partner in the Banking and Financial Services Group in Miller Thomson’s Toronto office, has now been released.
One of Canada’s leading commercial law practitioners, Babe has authored this comprehensive, step-by-step guide published by LexisNexis, which takes readers through the sale of a business from beginning to end.
This updated edition also includes contributions on specialty areas in:
- Labour and Employment relations by Hugh Dyer and Zeinab Yousif
- Commodity Taxes by Ron Choudhury
- Real Estate and Conveyancing by Michael Wren, Nelly Mosstaghimi-Tehrani and Susan Crisp (paraprofessional)
- Securities by Alex Lalka
- The Estate as a Vendor by Rahul Sharma
- Corporate Law and Corporate Due Diligence by Jay Sernoskie and Jessie Chau (paraprofessional)
- Environmental Issues by John Tidball
- Franchising by Richard Leblanc
- Competition Law and Investment Canada by Eric Dufour
- Income Tax by Gerald Courage and Jenny Du
- Pensions and Benefits by Kim Ozubko
For copies, visit the LexisNexis Store website.