Tom Manes represents mid- to large-size corporations and organizations in his accomplished corporate commercial practice. He provides help with a wide range of business matters, including leasing, mergers and acquisitions, and drafting and negotiating a variety of business agreements. He also has expertise in secured transactions, acting both for the lender and the borrower.
Tom provides his broad range of clients with timely, practical, results-oriented counsel. He focuses on providing specific legal advice to meet the individual needs of his clients, and building and maintaining long-standing client relationships.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Past Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors, Guelph Chamber of Commerce
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors, Guelph Business Enterprise Centre
- Member, Board of Directors, Guelph Partnership for Innovation
- Member, Ontario Agri Business Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 1999
- LL.B., University of Western Ontario