Tom Manes represents mid- to large-size corporations and organizations in his accomplished corporate commercial practice. He provides help with a wide range of business matters, with a particular emphasis on health professional corporations, including medical doctors, chiropractors, veterinarians, and dentists. He also has expertise in secured transactions, acting both for the lender and the borrower, and the purchase and sale of businesses and professional practices (assets and shares).
Tom provides his broad range of clients with timely, practical, results-oriented counsel. He focuses on providing specific legal advice to meet the individual needs of his clients, and building and maintaining long-standing client relationships.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Past Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors, Guelph Chamber of Commerce
- Vice Chair, Board of Directors, Guelph Business Enterprise Centre
- Member, Board of Directors, Guelph Partnership for Innovation
- Member, Ontario Agri Business Association
- Member, Ontario Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 1999
- LL.B., University of Western Ontario