Stéphanie practices mainly in the areas of family law, human rights and estates law.
During her studies, she also participated in various legal workshops with the Centre jeunesse de Montréal, dealing with the rights of children. She has a passion for litigation in all areas of civil law. Her interest in family law is primarily due to the strong interpersonal relationships that she establishes with clients.
- Representations before both the Superior Court and Court of Appeal in child custody and child support cases, parental alienation, divorce, relocation and modification of accessory measures.
- Representation of clients during their divorce, particularly regarding the partition of their assets.
- Representation of clients in out-of-court negotiations.
- Breakfast Conference ”Internet au boulot : est-ce une combinaison risquée ? ” before the Beauharnois Chamber of Commerce in March 2013
- Young Bar of Montreal
- Québec Bar
- Association des avocats et avocates en droit familial du Québec
Bar admissions & education
- Québec Bar, 2012
- LL.B. Université de Sherbrooke, 2011
- Certification in European private law from Salzburg University, Austria, 2010