Stéphanie Herbert practises in family law.
Stéphanie started her practice in 2013 in a reputable boutique firm specialized in family law. There, she had the opportunity to work on challenging cases where Mareva Injunctions and Anton Piller Orders were obtained.
Since the beginning of her practice, Stéphanie has worked on high-profile divorce cases involving complex financial structures as well as on cases where custody is at issue.
Stéphanie enjoys practicing family law for the relationships that it allows her to build with her clients and for the expertise and knowledge in various fields that it allows her to develop and share.
As a student, Stéphanie volunteered for the Clinique Juridique Juripop and prepared several conferences on family and civil law to raise awareness among students in various Quebec high schools.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Winner of the debate “Droit de Cité” on CIBL Radio on the necessity of juries in modern times
- Representing clients in the Québec Court, the Superior Court and the Court of Appeal
- Assisting clients during the mediation and negotiation process
- Stephanie recently obtained a favourable judgment on the “right of use” in a highly contested divorce
- Radiothon for the Children’s Hospital, 2014-2016
- Young Bar Association of Montreal
- Quebec Bar
- Family Law Association
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar, 2013
- LL.B., Université du Québec à Montréal, 2012
- BSc., Faculty of Political Science, Concordia University, 2009