Shiva practices commercial real estate law, focusing on lending, acquisitions and dispositions, real estate development and commercial leasing. Shiva also has a range of experience acting for lenders and borrowers in secured and unsecured financing transactions, including cross-border and syndicated loan transactions.
Shiva has expertise in real estate financing, including acting for both private and institutional lenders.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Lawson Lundell LLP Prize in Securities Regulation, Peter A. Allard School of Law, 2016
- Law Society of British Columbia
Bar admissions & education
- British Columbia Bar, 2017
- J.D., University of Victoria, 2016
- Canadian Securities Course, 2011
- B.A. (Hons.), University of Victoria, 2010