Shetal Jas practices in the real estate group, working on commercial leasing, commercial and residential real estate transactions, condominium development and municipal planning.
Shetal has assisted with reviewing bylaws and litigation matters involving municipalities.
In her spare time, Shetal enjoys reading, cooking and hiking.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Law Society of Alberta Recognition of Service, 2019
- Practice Foundations Advisory Committee, Law Society of Alberta, 2020
- Volunteer, CCDC, Pro Bono Law Alberta
- Volunteer, Diabetes Canada, 2017
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Alberta Bar, 2019
- New South Wales, Australia, 2016
- National Committee on Accreditation, 2018
- LLB and Bachelor of Arts in Communication, University of Technology Sydney, 2015