Shahrouz Shoghian is an associate in our Business Law Group in Vancouver, and advises clients on corporate law matters, and mergers and acquisitions.
Shahrouz delivers excellent service to his clients and exceeds their expectations by having a keen eye for detail and takes a proactive attitude towards every task. He is results driven and is able to manage every client’s expectations by being diplomatic, tactful and open to new ideas and solutions.
Shahrouz is called to the Bar in Ontario and British Columbia. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Windsor Law, where he served as the president of the Environmental Law Society. Prior to law school, Shahrouz obtained his paralegal license from the Law Society of Ontario where he practiced for 4 years, and his Bachelors in Legal Studies from the University of Waterloo.
Prior to joining Miller Thomson, Shahrouz practiced as a transactional lawyer at a large Canadian business law firm. He also has experience working in-house for large companies in retail, banking and the automotive industries.
- Law Society of Ontario
- Law Society of British Columbia
Bar admissions & education
- British Columbia Bar, 2022
- Ontario Bar, 2021
- J.D., University of Windsor, Faculty of Law, 2020
- Global Legal Studies: International Economic Law, Human Rights and Sustainability Certificate, University of Lucerne (Windsor Law Exchange Program), 2019
- Paralegal Diploma, Seneca College, 2013
- B.A. Hons., University of Waterloo, 2010