Robyn Enslen is a member of Miller Thomson’s business law group. She practices in the areas of securities, M&A and general corporate/commercial law.
Robyn follows a client-centered approach and has a keen interest in start-up and early stage companies. During her time as an articling student, Robyn gained valuable insight into various corporate, M&A and securities matters for both private and public companies.
Robyn completed her JD at the University of Calgary in 2016. During law school, Robyn spent one semester studying abroad at the University of Amsterdam. Prior to and throughout law school, Robyn worked for a Calgary based global technology company specializing in corporate equity plan management.
- Pro Bono Alberta, Civil Claims Duty Counsel Volunteer
- Canadian Bar Association
- Law Society of Alberta
- Calgary Bar Association
- National Association of Parliamentarians
Bar admissions & education
- British Columbia Bar, 2019
- Alberta Bar, 2017
- Juris Doctor, University of Calgary, 2016
- BA, Sociology (with Distinction), University of Calgary, 2008