Rebecca Jennings is an associate in Miller Thomson's Financial Services Group. Rebecca has a broad-based financial services practice that focuses on domestic and cross-border transactions, including syndicated and single-lender transactions, asset-based financing, wholesale automotive financing, real estate financing and acquisition financings. She has experience representing lenders and borrowers in both secured and unsecured financing transactions.
Rebecca was called to the Ontario Bar in 2019 after summering and articling at Miller Thomson. Rebecca obtained her J.D. at the University of Windsor and her Honours Bachelor of Arts in Sociology at Queen’s University. While studying at Queen’s University, Rebecca spent a semester studying abroad at the Bader International Study Centre in the United Kingdom. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Rebecca was a nationally ranked competitive synchronized figure skater.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Walsh Family Negotiation Competition, Third Place Overall Team Award, 2017
- Borden Ladner Gervais Professional Excellence Award, 2016
- Law Foundation of Ontario Award, 2016
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2019
- Juris Doctor, University of Windsor, 2018
- Honours Bachelor of Arts, Queen’s University, 2015