Pritika Deepak is building a practice focusing on estate planning and personal and corporate tax planning in the Private Client Services Group. She has experience in drafting a variety of estate planning documents and working on transactions involving tax planning and corporate reorganizations. Pritika is dedicated to helping clients meet their legal objectives through timely and reliable service.
Pritika was called to the Ontario Bar in 2018 after having worked at Miller Thomson as a summer student and articling student. Pritika received a dual Juris Doctorate from the University of Windsor and the University of Detroit Mercy.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Pritika obtained an Honours Specialization in Accounting with a Diploma in Business French from the University of Western Ontario. While in law school, Pritika completed an internship with the City of Detroit Corporation Counsel, working in the Tax Appeals department where she provided legal research for several municipal projects.
- “Le v. Queen: Incorporator Not Director” 11:2 Taxes and Wealth Management, Author, 2018
- “CSA Releases Results of New Findings and Trends on Women in Boards and in Executive Officer Positions” Co-author with Philip Long, 2017
- Law Society of Ontario
- Ontario Bar Association
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2018
- J.D., University of Windsor, 2017
- J.D., University of Detroit Mercy, 2017
- BMOS, Honors Specialization in Accounting with Diploma in Business French, University of Western Ontario, 2014