Penny Rosu-Myles is a Real Estate Law Clerk in the Toronto office of Miller Thomson LLP. Penny has experience in joint venture transactions and specializes in the acquisition and leasing of properties for various Canadian retailers and landlords. She also assists international retailers in bringing their businesses to Canada.
Penny works with lawyers and paraprofessionals at all levels in Miller Thomson’s offices across the country, and in other practice groups within the Firm such as Corporate Commercial, Intellectual Property, Wills and Estates, and Litigation.
Penny assists in all aspects of commercial real estate transactions including drafting agreements of purchase and sale, leases, short form of leases, and easement and operating agreements. She is responsible for conducting title and off-title due diligence, reviewing and summarizing results of all searches, preparing electronic documents for registration, and preparing closing documents. Penny joined Miller Thomson LLP in 2004.
- Associate member, The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario
- Commissioner for taking affidavits in the Province of Ontario
Bar admissions & education
- B.A., Sociology, University of Western Ontario
- Law Clerk Diploma, Seneca College (President’s Honours List designation)
- Edmond Montgomery Continuing Education Law Clerk Award (highest GPA in graduating class)