Pascal Salagan is an associate in the Litigation group.
Pascal joined Miller Thomson as an articling student after completing his civil law degree at the Université de Montréal and his professional training at the École du Barreau du Québec. During his legal studies, he worked as a research assistant for professor Didier Lluelles and the Honourable Benoit Moore.
Before attending law school, Pascal received a Bachelor of Business Administration from an institution which is recognized as one of the most important and prestigious management schools in North America.
Furthermore, apart from studies and work, Pascal nurtures several passions, including music, golf, tennis, softball, politics and finance. He has also travelled in many parts of the world, such as Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania.
- Involvement in an organization whose mission is to counteract dropping out, Fusion Jeunesse, 2012-2015
- Implementation of a leadership and entrepreneurship program for special needs students, École Père-Marquette, 2012
- Creation of G.E.S.T.E., an organization which is dedicated to helping young entrepreneurs in the start-up phase, 2011
- Volunteer for the Maison des jeunes de La Prairie and a public service, 2006
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar, 2018
- LL.M., Université de Montréal (ongoing)
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2015
- Bachelor of Business Administration, HEC Montréal, 2013