Sacha Nesviginsky joined Miller Thomson after completing his internship at the firm. His practice focuses on civil and commercial litigation. He acts in shareholder disputes as well as contractual and commercial litigation.
Besides holding a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Sacha also holds a Master of Business Law (LL.M.), a Juris Doctor (J.D.) as well as a Master of Common Law (LL.M.). In addition, considering his interest for international arbitration, Sacha obtained a postgraduate degree in International Dispute Resolution from the Queen Mary University of London. Sacha is a member of the Quebec, Ontario and Paris law societies.
Sacha speaks and writes fluently in English, French and Spanish.
- Programme Passerelle, Université de Montréal, 2014
- Welcoming students to the Faculty of Law, 2011-2014
- Volounteer at the Annual Conference of the Canadian Council on International Law, 2012
Bar admissions & education
- Quebec Bar, 2017
- Ontario Bar, 2019
- Paris Bar, 2019
- PG Cert., International Dispute Resolution, Queen Mary University of London, 2019
- International Chamber of Commerce, Arbitration Training, 2018
- LL.M., Legal Ethics, Université de Montréal, 2018
- J.D., Université de Montréal, 2017
- LL.M., Business Law, Université de Montréal, 2015
- LL.B., Université de Montréal, 2014