Nahla Khouri's practice encompasses a broad range of litigation matters. She specializes in litigating complex commercial disputes. She has developed particular expertise in contract disputes, shareholder and partnership disputes, negligence cases, and product liability cases. She also has experience in environmental litigation.
Nahla has successfully represented diverse clients across numerous industries at trials, motions, applications, arbitrations, and mediations. She has appeared as counsel at all levels of court in Ontario and before the Supreme Court of Canada.
Nahla has also developed significant expertise in electronic discovery, including planning and implementing electronic evidence strategies, and leading and coordinating teams for large scale documentary review and production.
Professional achievements & leadership
- Lexpert Rising Star, Canada’s Leading Lawyers Under 40, 2019
- Pro Bono Law Ontario, Duty Counsel
- The Advocates’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- York Region Law Association
- York Region Business Women’s Network
Bar admissions & education
- Ontario Bar, 2008
- LL.B., Queen’s University, 2007
- B.Sc. (honours), University of Toronto, 2003