Mark Siry maintains a broad practice in the areas of business and real estate law. Mark has experience assisting with corporate mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, corporate reorganizations, commercial and residential real estate transactions, as well as a variety of other business transitions. He works closely with other team members to ensure that all client matters and transactions are handled effectively and efficiently.
Mark is an active volunteer in both the Court Assistance Program (Queen’s Bench Amicus Program) as well as Civil Claims Duty Counsel.
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel Project
- Volunteer, AMICUS Project
- Volunteer, Student Legal Service Civil and Family Division (2013/2014)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
Bar admissions & education
- Alberta, 2017
- J.D., University of Alberta, 2016
- Bachelor of Commerce (with distinction), University of Alberta, 2011